- Flashdance from the 1980’s. I love the curly hair and red high heel shoes. I was a dancer in college and the fad was leg warmers and our dance clothes. The tv series Fame was popular during this time.
- How to Lose a guy in 10 days? It’s a romantic comedy that makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch the movie I leave feeling happy.
- Clash of the Titans is a mythological battle between the Gods. I love the heroic journey of the characters.
- Avatar one of my favorite romance stories. The importance of the environment, the acceptance of other cultures and the romance.
- The Outlanders series by Diana Gabaldon, the romance and relationship of Claire and Jamie is a love story that travels over time. I still recall their life together and remember the characters as if they were family.
- Susa Kates, The Savannah Coven Series. A coven of various women come together and create a family of sister, each facing a challenge they must overcome to restore the balance of evil. Love the story line.
- Night Walker, Lisa Kessler. I love reading paranormal romance.
- Ice Magic Fire Magic, Shauna Roberts. The use of magic in our lives and the power we have in ourselves to bring magic to other people’s world.
- Lover Eternal, J.R. Ward. The difficulty of fighting our inner dragons or demons. Learning to control our most base nature and overcome an internal rage at the injustice placed upon one self.
- Angels at the Table, Debbie Macomber. A fun Christmas tale of three angels who constantly find themselves in mischief. The story an enjoyable heart-warming read of how the best laid plans can falter.
A hot attraction ignites between the human and fae as they struggle to accomplish their goals. Lara’s secret threatens to destroy all their lives. Is Rafe’s love strong enough to break evil bonds and bring the darkness to justice?
Createspace (Best Option)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code. No purchase necessary, but you must be 18 or older to enter. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter, and announced on the widget. Winner well be notified by emailed and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Roane Publishing’s marketing department.