Thanks Kelly Hashway for mishmash Monday.
So Mishmash Monday is where you post what’s on your mind. Here is what is on my mind and please feel free to share what is on yours.
- Okay – the only marketing I will do today. For the Love of Murphy is on sale until the 31st in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Go get a $.99 copy before it is too late! Click here.
- I am neck deep in taxes-for those in the USA, isn’t tax season fun?
- I am working on a short story for a new anthology. I am giving sneak peeks in my online group Michelle’s Virtual Watercooler. Come join in the fun! I promise it’s fun and once we get 15 people I will do a giveaway. I plan to do giveaways a lot actually.
- I just finished reading a new novella and need to review it. Problem is I don’t know where to begin or what to write. I liked it for sure, but it wasn’t what I had hopped. I hate that.
- Over the weekend I watched Into the Woods and loved it – until the end. WTF. Seriously, unless you are Disney I don’t think you can get away with endings like that. Bleck. Anyone else see it? What were your thoughts?
- SPRINGS IT FINALLY HERE in Denver that is. Thank goodness. I think I am done with snow!
Now to you, that is enough from me for one day. What is on your mind today?