Kelly Hashway has a great idea – mishmash Monday. I’ve envied this idea forever. Well folks, she encourages people to participate with her now. Too bad i fell flat on that. So although this is a mishmash Monday post, I’m renaming it Messed It Up On Monday – Tons on Tuesday.
So Mishmash Monday is where you post whats on your mind. Here is what is on my mind and please feel free to share what is on yours.
1. Facebook is falling into the whole pitfalls of greed. I am sure you have seen all the posts going around and the changes being speculated about. I already barely reach most of my “followers” so I am buying into Tsu. You can find me here if you want to try something like Facebook-but not.
2. I just finished Echo Shea’s Light a Candle for the Beast and Aj Nuest’s A Furious Muse. I have posted reviews for Light a Candle for the Beast and will be doing so for A Furious Muse soon. Both are great novella’s.
3. A great deal on a book right now is by Vonnie Davis. At the time of this post, A Highlands Obsession was on sale for .99!
4. I am still pondering if i write a novella or dive all in and commit to full length books only. We all have our dreams, but I don’t want to be out the publishing circle too long… okay insert snicker here – I’d hate to let down my fans. <cough>
5. My husband is having surergy on Thursday and will be down for 2 to 3 weeks. I am hosting his family for the holiday (Christmas). I might break down and start crying. My house is a disaster and my kids are a mess on a good day. I am so toast this year I think.
That’s it for me at the moment. Share your thoughts on life.