This weekend wasn’t the most productive or the most exciting until I opened my email and saw that I had been nominated for the Illuminating Blogger Award. I have to say a HUGE thank you to Katherine Checkley – The Intrinsic Writer . I love her blog for its ‘old school Sundays’, where I learn about books that I desperately need to read. Of course she shares some great writing information too, such as killing off characters. You need to go check out her blog! Thank you Katherine.
So here is a rules recap:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
A Random fact: Hmmm… My downfall in life is Chocolate milk. If Chocolate milk were considered an addiction I would be president of CA (Chocoholics anonymous.) My addiction, oddly enough, does not actually go into other types of chocolate though. Oh and at the moment I am stuck eating fajitas without the tortilla – too bad I don’t have Chocolate milk to make that problem improve.
Now to nominate five others:
- Bottled Worder Great information in terms we can all understand. Lots and lots to learn from.
- Prolific Novelista Great opinions and points – plus who doesn’t love Calico Critters and bad Twilight video’s.
- Tab Writer Great writing points and interesting books reviewed. She has a blog roll for industry blogs also.
- Fiona J Phillips Enjoy Tuesday’s Choice Words
- Eva Rieder Thorough – when she has something on the art of writing to say, you get the full take.